Search For More Fishing Tips
Google

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

forum Pancing-ikan

Assalamualaikum and selamat to all.To extend more world angle this, I have tried make single forum links by what that over fish,angle and etc.

To-you that many tips,experience and whatever of angle ,can particle suffixed to the emphatic word in sentence enter to the forum this.Tips and experience you may be shared jointly by all fan angle




Assalamualaikum dan selamat untuk semua.Untuk memperluaskan lagi dunia pancing ini, saya telah mencuba membuat satu forum yang bersangkut-paut dengan apa saja mengenai ikan,pancing dan lain-lain.

Kepada anda yang banyak tip-tip,pengalaman dan apa jua tentang pancing ,boleh lah masuk ke forum ini.Tip-tip dan pengalaman anda boleh dikongsi bersama oleh semua peminat pancing.



Moderator-moderator pancing untuk forum ini amat dialu-alukan.

Link: http://pancingikan.forum2u.org/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,
What words... super, a magnificent idea

Sweet site, I hadn't noticed www.blogger.com before in my
searches!

I invte you to my homepage, assent to manumitted to after my blogrbpl [url=http://www.radiobielsko.pl]nieruchomosci bielsko[/url]

Anonymous said...

Hello,
Excuse, that I interrupt you, but, in my opinion, there is other way of the decision of a question.

Sweet site, I hadn't noticed www.blogger.com before in my
searches!

I invte you to my homepage, hew down unengaged to corroboration my blogrbpl [url=http://www.4labels.pl]Terminale kodow kreskowych[/url]

Fishing Information,fishing tips,fishing tools ,destination fishing vacation,seafood and altogether about fish.Maklumat Memancing,Tip-tip Memancing ,Alat-alat Memancing ,Destinasi Percutian Memancing ,Makanan Laut dan Keseluruhannya Tentang Pancing dan Ikan.

Popular Posts