Search For More Fishing Tips
Google

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Fishing By Moon Phase: Increase Your Catch



Every fisherman dreams of a bigger catch! Is it possible to know beforehand when you should plan a trip to enjoy some fishing, catch more than usual, and come home feeling 100% satisfied? Based on my own personal research around the best fishing times, I think it is.

When I first started fishing, the best fishing time for me was whatever time happened to suit me. I tried different lures, baits and techniques until I'd spent a small fortune in my quest to improve my fishing catch. When I finally heard about the "Solunar Theory"--or fishing by moon phase--like most anglers, I was skeptical......Read More......

0 comments:

Fishing Information,fishing tips,fishing tools ,destination fishing vacation,seafood and altogether about fish.Maklumat Memancing,Tip-tip Memancing ,Alat-alat Memancing ,Destinasi Percutian Memancing ,Makanan Laut dan Keseluruhannya Tentang Pancing dan Ikan.

Popular Posts