Search For More Fishing Tips
Google

Sunday, December 16, 2007

VCD And DVD Angles

There are some VCD and DVD fished in my collection.Video angler from domestic or outside the country have me owning.Many ways that can us to learn from video fishing this.

I have several topics,for example as Ikan Terhandal Malaysia , Pancing Layang Malaysia , Tektik Tenggiri , Buru Gerepoh Serantau and others serial angler.

Coming soon me will show some series occur in video angle this in my blog.To angler may get knowledge from angle video that.

0 comments:

Fishing Information,fishing tips,fishing tools ,destination fishing vacation,seafood and altogether about fish.Maklumat Memancing,Tip-tip Memancing ,Alat-alat Memancing ,Destinasi Percutian Memancing ,Makanan Laut dan Keseluruhannya Tentang Pancing dan Ikan.

Popular Posts